Saturday, December 31, 2011

HYPERPiGMENTATi0N DiARiES: My Morning Routine ;; Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize.


follow me on twitter!!!! www.twitter.com quick skin info: I have combination/dry/sensitive skin. It's oily in my t-zone (forehead, & nose), then dry around my mouth & in my cheeks, & just sensitive everywhere =/ Also, as you can tell, I have an unven skintone (hyperpigmentation), which I am working to improve by using the products in the hyperpigmentation diaries series on my channel. Products I used in this video: Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser & Olay Complete SPF 15 Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. Just to clear things up: In this video, I may have been a little confusing about the whole what to use at night, what to use in the morning thing... here's what I was saying. lol. In my night routine video, I used the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Scrub. I ONLY use that at night, when I don't wear makeup that day. I do that, because it gives me a chance to exfoliate when I don't necessarily have to cleanse my eye area, because you don't want to exfoliate around your eye area. Now, IF I HAD WORE MAKEUP THAT DAY, I would have used the Purity Cleanser (the one I used in this video) to cleanse my face, because it has a makeup remover in it, allowing it to be more gentle around the eye area & take all the makeup & stuff off, as well as the built in toner to make sure my skin in super duper clean. So, basicaly...if you use the scrub at night, use Purity in the morning. If you use purity that night, use the scrub the next morninig. =] Also, in case you haven't seen ...

Nikon D40x Lense Discount




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links